TUNA TARTARE


Yeah, that's right - I cooked! 
And I invited family over. That was definitely a first. 
Before escaping for the holidays I was nice enough to spend all my hard-earned dough and let people into my apartment. 
For the first course I served tuna tartare. 
I hope you could tell from the picture. I still need some food photography lessons. 
I liked it, papa liked it and everyone was happy. (The others liked it too.)

Recipe for 6 servings:
* 300g fresh tuna sashimi
* a handful of pignolia 
* a handful of arugula
* a spoon of walnut oil
* pepper
* fleur de sel
* parmesan shavings

Use a sharp knife and cut the tuna filet into little cubes. Don't put it in the mixer! 
Roast the pignolia in a little pan and then mix with the arugula, oil, salt and pepper using a food processor. Combine everything with the tuna in a large bowl. Serve cold with a pinch of fleur de sel and parmesan shavings. Yumms.

No comments: