CREAMS AND STUFF

Remember that frizzy-haired girl in school? The one with the braces, glasses and caterpillar eyebrows? That girl that always wished for Jennifer Aniston hair and blemish-free skin? 
That was me!
I now own a hair straightener and facial products that are not (!) from the drug store. 
So I'm half-way there. 
I wouldn't say that these are all the products I need. I need a ton more. 
But these are the essentials that help me feel fresh (that's what deodorant is supposed to do, right?) and hydrated. Skin-wise, that is. I still tend to be all crazy and live off of one glass of water per day.
Also, my skin will go all vulcano landscape everytime I run out of Vichy's Hydrating Lotion.
So that would be my number one thing from the picture. And my glasses. 
Because I need a pair of glasses to look for my contacts. 

Resurrection Aromatique Hand BalmResu
Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm

No comments: