ALTBIER


I would say that I'm a typical girl. I like baking, covering my face with make-up and I enjoy buying flowers and wearing skirts. 
(That should be reason enough to get feminist-attacked.)
But there's one cliche I don't fulfill. 
I don't drink wine. I drink beer. Ha!
Not a lot but if I had to choose an alcoholic drink, it would be beer. Or gin. 
Or beer and then gin. 
It has come so far that I actually know what kind of beer I like and what I dislike.
Call me Düsseldorf-brainwashed but Altbier is delish! 
In the bars you get cute little 0.2l glasses of Altbier and you don't even need to order a new one because the waiter was faster. You then leave the bar Altbier-drunken.
And because Dröppke/Uerige/whatever has one of the nicest bottles, I had to bring one home for my dad. 

No comments: