VOLLPENSION


So about a hundred days ago my mommy and I had the pleasure of baking some goodies with the grannies and grandpas of the Vollpension. Our lovely granny brought her cooking book that her mother wrote. I couldn't read a single word and kept giggling at the Dekagramms. We also managed to burn our first batch of Husarenkrapfen. (I didn't know what that was either.)
It was so much fun though. My momma was in seventh heaven and I was just in awe.
Silly me should have published this post a month ago, the Vollpension just had its last day. 
Booo. 
But there's always next year! And we should all go there together because 
1) the Vollpension is a lovely place to spend your I'm-a-freelancer-friday at 
2) the Vollpension helps retired grannies and grandpas earn a little extra money
3) me and my full cake belly can roll home right down the hill.
Thanks again to the lovely Dani and Nina. Imma just call you DANINA from now on.

Also attending: 
Lisa
Barbara
Iwona

No comments: