DAS GOLDENE WIENER HERZ


If we're friends and you ever feel like buying me something, please don't get me any cups or plates or cake stands or vases or any other pretty stuff. Same goes to you if we don't even know each other. 
It's okay if you're my sister and if you know what I really like and need.
My apartment is drowning in pretty things and I actually started using everything instead of just looking at them. In the hopes that one day I can throw everything out because it's old and used and ew. 

Anyhow, these two Das Goldene Wiener Herz cups are two of my absolute favsies. They are white and gold and just lovely. I would never throw them out.
Actually, everything made by DGWH is pure gold (get it?)! 
The fact that their products are designed in Vienna and made in Germany are two cherries on top. 
The golden designs on the big cups represent details of Viennese Jugendstil buildings and constructions. (I totally had to look that up.)
Also, at home I only drink my wine in these Wiener Heuriger glasses. TO.DIE.FOR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danke - freut uns sehr!

Die Golden Girls und Boys

christina said...

Uuuur schön sind die - ich mag auch! Jugendstil-Zeug is mein Fave.